- 6pin socket: Molex 0533980671(0.049"/1.25mm pitch)
- Power Supply: 3.0V to 9V
- Power consumption: maximum 110mA at 5V when all dots light on (Display White color)
- Communication mode: UART/I2C/SPI, detect your setting automatically
- Receiving buffer: 2048 bytes
- Work with all microcontroller and microprocessor
- Communication signal can work on 3.3V and 5.0V TTL
- Default setting: UART baud 9600bps, I2C 0x27 address
- UART baud (bps): 300, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 14400, 19200, 28800, 38400, 57600, 115200, 203400, 406800.
- Pixels: 160xRGBx128, 262K colors, high bright self light emitting
- Screen size: 36x28.7mm
- Product size: (WxHxD):53x38x5.7mm (2.1X1.5x0.22")
- Simple command sets, easy to remember
- Simple graphic engine integrated
- 7 preloaded fonts, font’s data structure full compatible with U8Glib
- Commands Backward compatible with mono Digole serial display, replace other Digole serial display seamless.
- Special commands to set color and draw color image, you can display 256 color image with 262K true color image on same screen.
- Working temperature: -40~70C
Design the interface on this display by using Digole's online emulator in few minutes(https://www.digole.com/digole-emu.php)
- Works with 2.7V/3.3V/5.0V logic systems, 4bit/8bit/16bit/32bit micro-controllers. it EVEN works stand-alone.
Support serial (Hardware or Software): UART, I2C and SPI, set by the jumpers on PCB, support all four SPI mo.
7 fonts and graphic engine embedded, touch screen and flash chip drivers embedded(if touch screen or 2 to 16MB flash chip installed), custom fonts can be downloaded to the module's flash.
Firmware upgrade-able and custom-able: Visit Digole's firmware upgrade page.
High level commands set (61 commands total) are easy to remember and understand, eg.: send 5 bytes: "CCabc" will draw a ratio=c pixels circle at coordinate (a,b) on the screen; 5 bytes "DNALL" will put the module to sleep mode(<0.1mA), and more...
Online forum and technical support: Visit the Forum of Digole Serial Dispaly Module
Video clips on youtube.
Program manual, sample code and library for multiple platform.
Multiple online tools to make custom fonts, convert images and more, accelerate product development.
Download Programing Manual
Download Arduino lib and demo code
Other lib and sample code
Convert image to Digole(u8g) user fonts
All other online tools from Digole
Watch Arduino Demo Code Video on Youtube
Digole Serial Display List